The Howard County Times has a great article about an HCGH Mom who tweeted through her labor. Nichole Kelly is a social media consultant…so, it just came naturally that she would document the birth of her third child last week on Twitter. Here are the messages she sent along the way:
- I think I deserve a mommy badge! Giavanna is on her way!
- Pitocin started contractions 2 min apart…
- 10 yrs in between apparently that’s why my body forgot what to do…contractions are still 1and a half min apart LOL
- @thejaykelly kickin’ it in “I’m the Daddy” scrubs waiting 4 Gia 2 make her entrance into the world…
- They induced me at 8:30 this morning. LOL…anyone else ever live tweeted their labor?
- Howard County General is doing a great job with baby Gia’s labor. I haven’t wanted to punch a nurse yet! LOL
- Ok folks…water broke…contractions much stronger…only dilated to 2…Signing off for now..
- Epidural…so nice! Much happier.
- Welcome to the world Giavanna Marie Kelly.